Let’s have s’more fun since today is National S’mores Day! And we think sharing this DIY treat bag from Spellbinders is a pretty good way. How do you make this adorable and yummy bag? See below:
What you need:
- S’more mix:
- Golden Graham Cereal
- Clear gusseted bags
- Burlap cut into strips
- Ruffled gingham ribbon
- Hot glue
- Create sentiments on a word document about 1 x 1.25 inch. Have fun and mix and match the fonts. Print on cardstock
- Use Standard Circles Small and die cut sentiments with the Platinum Die Cutting and Embossing Machine.
- Punch whole at the top of the circle to create a tag.
- Fill bags about ¾ full with S’more mix.
- Take a piece of burlap and gingham ribbon and tie with twine, and secure it to the bag.
- Thread tag with twine and tie with a bow. Then, hot glue to center of ribbon.
Tell us how you will be celebrating #makersmart.